ALCOTRAZ CARDIFF COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain (UK Mainland and Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of this promotion.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The prize draw opens for entries on 20/11/2023. The closing date for entries is 27/11/2023 at 23:59pm. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may request such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and prize(s) may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with such verification of eligibility.
5. Automated and/or bulk entries will be disqualified. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
6. To enter this promotion, you will need to: Tag a friend in our competition post on Instagram
7. A description of the prize(s) is as follows: 4 x Rookie tickets to Alcotraz Cardiff. Spirit for cocktails is excluded - this must be provided by the winner.
8. 1 Winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process by 28/11/23.
9. Winner(s) will be notified by channel the commented on, before 211/23. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified of the win by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be organised via Instagram or email.
11. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, a breakdown in communications systems or networks, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. All prizes are subject to availability.
15. Winners may be required to take part in such publicity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
17. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
1. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Inventive Productions Limited