Alcotraz and Moonshine Saloon are entertainment events hosted by Inventive Productions Limited.
This page sets out Inventive Productions Limited terms and conditions of bookings.
Effective date: March 11th 2021
1. You have read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and have had an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns with employees or representatives of Inventive Productions Limited.
2. Inventive Productions Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that each experience opens and runs as per ticket times. However, Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, operational reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close or cancel the experience. Appropriate notice and communication will be made in these instances.
3. Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right to not issue any refunds.
All possible endeavours will be made to move customers tickets to an alternative date as long as 48 hours notice prior to your booking date is given. If your booking falls within 48 hours, no exchanges can be made.
4. All visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and / or their belongings to be searched.
5. Inventive Productions Limited reserve the right to refuse admission and / or to remove from the experience, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reasons, any person failing to comply with the terms and conditions or whose presence is, in its absolute discretion, a source of danger or annoyance and shall have no obligation to give any reason therefore.
6. Inventive Productions Limited reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anybody that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol. Any person(s) who appear to be intoxicated will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.
7. Any behaviour such as drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting which may constitute an annoyance to other guests is prohibited. Anyone displaying lewd, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests or team) will be removed from the experience without a refund.
8. Inventive Productions Limited cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Inventive Productions Limited does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. The experience is strictly for guests aged 18+ and Inventive Productions Limited will operate a strict ID policy. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the experience as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties to this contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
THE EXPERIENCE, HEALTH AND SAFTEY :
1. You must not touch the actors throughout the experience. The actors may use language that some people may find offensive, however, it is intended to enhance the experience and not offend. You must not swear at the actors.
2. The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so. The misuse or interference with equipment or props which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
3. Ignoring safety warnings given either verbally or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
4. The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution. Similarly, the possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
5. Any person failing to comply with instructions from a team member may be ejected from the experience with no refund.
1. Across all of our venues we will be following the government guidelines at the time, with regards to maximum group bookings, household mixing and any other rules. Please research what restrictions are in place for the date of your booking to ensure you are in line with what is allowed.
2. At the time of writing any booking between the 17th May and the 21st June must follow the Rule of Six, meaning we cannot allow groups larger than six to attend. If you are a group larger than six you will be treated as totally separate groups from start to finish. Bookings beyond the 21st June are expected to not have any restrictions in place allowing any group size and dynamic to attend.
3. If you have any questions about the current restrictions at the time of your booking please email us at and we will do our best to answer.
4. If facemasks are a government requirement at the time of your booking, guests are required to cover their nose and mouth with an appropriate covering at all times when away from their tables. Refusal to do so may result in removal without refund. This, along with our other safety precautions, are clearly labelled on our website and it is assumed guests have familiarised themselves in advance. If you decide to exit the experience for whatever reason, you do so at your own decision and waiver the right to refund.
1. Inventive Productions Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property, however sustained, on its premises and shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILIMING:
1. From time to time Inventive Productions Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within experiences, which may feature visitors. Entry to the experience is deemed acceptance of these regulations and you therefore agree that Inventive Productions Limited or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Inventive Productions Limited or such authorised party. (as the case may be) Any pictures and recording of any kind is owned by Inventive Productions Limited. If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of the management before the performance begins.
If you have any questions, please email .