We understand that the transition to Alcotraz State Penitentiary may be a difficult time. It doesn't help any of us if you are underprepared.
Please use this chapter of freedom in your life wisely. Now is the time to educate yourself, better yourself and seek redemption. The best place to start would be familiarising yourself with our safety messages.
The safety of our guests and staff are of utmost importance during this period of unprecedented circumstances. As such we have taken numerous precautions to maximise hygiene and promote social distancing. Our asks to you:
- Please ensure each member of your group comes prepared with their own face mask.
- Please queue outside the venue in your group on each floor sticker and at a 1m distance from the next group.
- We will now be operating a no-readmission policy to limit the unnecessary movement of guests inside the venue. This will mean that you will be unable to leave for a smoke break and return. Of course, if you wish to leave you can but we will be unable to allow readmission.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available upon entrance.
- You will be processed in your group, provided with sanitised jumpsuits and taken to your cell where you should remain for the experience, unless in the need of the bathroom. For your own safety and the safety of others, please refrain from going between cell's in the experience.
- Now, more so than ever, please refrain from throwing ice, straws, or any other items inside the venue.
- At the end of your experience, please remove your jumpsuit, hang in your cells and await instructions from your Guards on when to safely exit.
Alcotraz operates a zero tolerance policy with regards to physical, violent or abusive conduct. Please listen to the safety warnings given by any member of staff before or throughout your booking. Anyone displaying inappropriate, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests, the staff or the venue itself) will be removed from the experience without a refund. This also includes excessive banging, screaming or shouting inside the venue.
Touching the actors or any staff is strictly prohibited and could be deemed a criminal offence. Offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to police prosecution.
Staff within the experience reserve the right not to serve alcohol to anybody that appears to be over intoxicated. Any person(s) who appear to be over intoxicated will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.